The Chamber's Project Workforce program is designed to help improve the connection between businesses and quality employees.
Many local businesses are struggling, post-Covid, to fill important jobs that are crucial to staying open. We want to assist them by getting the word out to job seekers, local and out of the area, who may want to come here to work/live.
When a member submits their job opening information to the Chamber they will receive:
- Their listing information sent to our 800+ database of member businesses and organizations and their employees.
- Their listing information posted to the Chamber job bank at www.jeffersoncountychamber.com.
- A post to the chamber Facebook page with their listing details. (1700 followers)
- Personal assistance from Dan Wilson at Ohio Means Jobs in creating and posting it to the OMJ site.
- Their listing information sent to all Jefferson County high school administrators to be sent on to students/parents.
- Their listing information sent to EGCC and Franciscan University for their student/faculty job boards.
- Their listing information gets three mentions on 106.3 The River (They are doing this for $1 each which the Chamber will cover for the member)