To reserve the Chamber’s conference room, please check the availability on the calendar below. If you would like to reserve a time, please use this link to reserve the conference room.
Conference Room Etiquette:
- If you need to schedule/ reschedule your reserved time, please do so with plenty of advanced notice.
- Help yourself to beverages and snacks you find in the conference room, but please clean up after yourselves. If you are expecting a large number for your meeting, we kindly request you supply your own snacks and beverages.
- Remove any overflowing trash to the dumpster in the Chamber parking lot.
- Ask guests to park towards the rear of the parking lot, the first two rows of parking are reserved for Chamber staff and guests.
- If you need access to the Chamber’s iPad for video conferencing (or other technology), you must give the Chamber staff 24 hours advanced notice.
- If your meeting is being held before or after Chamber business hours, please text/call 740-491-0776 if you need help.
Use of the Chamber conference room is a perk of your Chamber membership. If you are not a Chamber member and would like to reserve the conference room, please contact our office at 740-282-6226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.