The Chamber is proud to announce the opening of the Business Resource Center, located in the Chamber offices in downtown Steubenville on Thursday, May 10th. This important office is designed to assist a prospective business owner or anyone considering relocating a business to Jefferson County by providing a one-stop source of information and services in the most efficient and effective manner possible. The center will house a wealth of information from many resources including the Ohio Secretary of State’s office, the Ohio Small Business Development Center and the federal government. In addition, there will be contact information for each city, village and township in Jefferson County to direct users of the center in an efficient manner to the people who can assist them.
How It Works:
Anyone considering business ownership in Jefferson County may use the center. It may be reserved in advance and also is open to walk-in clients. There is no charge to use the center.
- City, village and township directories that include demographic data and contact information.
- Chamber laptop with federal, state and local resources and websites bookmarked.
- Hard copy resources including maps, property listings, contact information, small business checklists and small business guides on how to start a partnership, limited liability coporation, sole proprietorship or corporation.
- High speed Internet & Wi-Fi
- Audio visual & presentation equipment including projector, white board, screen, laptop & podium
- Color copier and scanner*
- Use of office equipment including postage machine, fax, laminator, speaker/microphone & laptop.*
- Complimentary coffee & bottled water.
* Fees may apply.
A big thank you is in order to the businesses who donated time, products and services to help get this new program up and running: Capital Recovery Systems , New York Life, John Cucarese , TS Electric, and Borden Office Equipment . For more information on the Business Resource Center, contact the Chamber offices at 740.282.6226.