Member Appreciation “Mask-erade” Barbecue: A Safe & Enjoyable Evening!
It was different than in years past, but the 112th “Annual Dinner” took place Wednesday evening as a safely-distanced, casual gathering at St. Florian Hall. There was no speaker or program, and no awards were handed out, rather ALL local businesses and organizations on hand were the “honorees” of the evening. The weather was perfect for the indoor-outdoor event that included bonfires, s’mores, DJ Ralph, the Ambassador cornhole competition, local beer and wine vendors and a great spread of barbecued chicken and pork with all the fixins’. A highlight of the evening was this year’s feature video presentation by Pierce Media that showcased the six 2020 Gold Level sponsors. Click the button above to take a look.
“The Chamber would like to thank all of the volunteers, sponsors, participants and guests who went above and beyond to help make this important fundraiser doable,” Chamber president, Tricia Maple commented. “Our members were so happy to gather safely and feel some sort of normalcy and we were excited to help make that happen.”
- Apollo Pro Cleaning & Restoration
- The Ridgefield Group
- Trinity Health System
- McKinley Architecture & Engineering
- Eastern Gateway Community College
- Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Local beer & wine vendors, Patriot Tap House, Dungeon Hollow Brewing Company, & Valley Wine Cellar
- DJ Ralph Parissi with Parissi Productions
- Cider & Hot Chocolate Station sponsor, Valley Hospice, Inc.
- S’mores Station sponsor, Dixon Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Bonfire sponsors, Total Lawn Care & M & M True Value Hardware
[su_button url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1mYEhtLtDI&feature=youtu.be” target=”blank” size=”5″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]Watch The 2020 Annual Dinner Video[/su_button]