The Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce 111th Annual Awards Dinner & Meeting is set for Wednesday, October 16th at St. Florian Event Center in Wintersville. Read more about this year’s theme and speaker below. Join us in congratulating this year’s nominees. Nominations were submitted by member firms and their employees via an online form, regular mail and by the annual dinner/special events committee.
- DiGregory’s Greenhouse & Garden Center
- Dee Jay’s Barbecue Ribs & Grille
- Jim Emmerling
- Eleanor Naylor
New or Emerging Business
- Hidden Acres Lodge & Winery
- Ohio Valley Natural Relief
- Uncle Johnny Delivers
Ambassador of the Year
- Nicole Adamski, Inn & Suites At
- Franciscan Square
- Brad Degenkolb, Holiday Inn of Weirto
- Scott Lockhart , Hancock County Savings Bank
- Chris Orris, Valley Hospice, Inc.
- Tina Thompson , Proforma Innovative Services
Business/Organization of the Year
- Em-Media, Inc.
- Gables Care Center
- Hancock County Savings Bank
- Ohio Valley Health Center
- Smitty’sfloors.com Sportatorium
- Valley Wine Cellars, Inc.
- Michelle Blazek , Toronto City Schools
- Leah Eft , Edison Local Schools
- Leanna Lulla , Eastern Gateway Community College
- Adam Perzanowski, Milleson Insurance Agency, LLC
- Kate Sedgmer , United Way of Jefferson County